Jason Desimone, Head of Blockchain of Ubik Group (ubikgroup.co): Headquartered in NYC with a globally distributed team, Ubik Group is a boutique software development firm that builds tech projects with a purpose. Specializing in exponential technology, most notably blockchain and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Ubik's areas of expertise include tokenization, digital identity, digital wallets and custody solutions, data sovereignty, privacy, security, decentralized exchanges, cross-border and micropayments, supply chain logistics, and distributed networks. With a central focus on social impact, we work with organizations of all sizes (from startups to Fortune 500s) to build innovative and cutting-edge solutions that make a difference.
- Ubik has worked with the following organizations to build innovative and cutting-edge solutions that make a difference:
- The United Nations, Amazon, American Express, IBM, Microsoft, the Ethereum Foundation, Coinbase, the Green Bank Network, and more.
- Ubik Group was named "Top Software Developers" for 2019 and 2020 by Clutch.
- Engaged with Amazon to build a dynamic weather-based advertising product for their Whole Foods and Fresh brands.
- Piloting digital identity and data sovereignty solutions for IBM.
- Currently building for Coinbase and other leading cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Developing cutting-edge Zero Knowledge Proof technology for Ligero on top of the Ethereum blockchain.
- Have launched various token offerings, including multiple U.S.-based Security Token Offerings (STOs).
Technology projects in need of high-quality development at competitive pricing. We offer full-stack solutions as well as advisory and consulting services.