James Row, Founder and CEO, Capturiant
Industry: Blockchain, Environmental Asset Credit
Summary: a global integrated environmental asset validator, registry, and regulated exchange
- Capturiant is a registry and validator built on digital ledger technology that aims to propel the Environmental Asset Credit space forward with transparency and standardization.
- Capturiant will create the first market for Environmental Asset Risk Management and Finance.
- Multiple problems that Capturiant is solving existing registries lack transparency, efficiency, risk management and are limited to carbon credits: Lack of global standardization methodologies that define what makes a quality credit, Fraud - major concern in the CCM (both CCM and Emissions are growing) and Changing Dynamics
- Capturiant Solution with Existing Infrastructure: Securities - Broker/Dealer, Commodities - CPO, Investments - RIA, Insurance - Broker, OfferBoard - Technology Platform and Clear Rating - Valuation
- On February 23, 2023 Capturiant was approved by the Securities Commission of the Bahamas (SCB) as a regulated exchange for environmental assets/securities (DARE Act). Caputraint is already trading OTC carbon credits/offsets in the US.
- At Entoro they conducted one of the first STO’s (digital security) in the US in 2017.
- Launched the first NFT as a security in the world in October 2021.
- Carbon credit and ESG registry and environmental asset exchange - Capturiant filed for digital asset regulated status in 1 international jurisdiction (awaiting approval), filing in two others.
Seeking: investors, environmental assets related companies/funds to list