Noemie Alliel, Managing Director, Starburst
Industry: Aerospace, Venture Capital Fund
Summary: An innovation catalyst in the aerospace industry.
- Starburst is the first and only global aerospace accelerator, connecting startups with corporates, investors and government, providing growth and investment opportunities for all with offices in Los Angeles, Paris, Munich, London, Tel Aviv, Madrid, Seoul and Singapore
- The team has built an ecosystem of key players in its network. Their accelerator program helps startups scale their business in aviation, space and defense with access to the largest group of corporate stakeholders to help startups win their first $1M+ contract.
- 12,000+ Startup Screened, 100+ International Labs and Universities and 60+ Corporate & Government Partners Worldwide.
- Unrivaled deal-flow, +2,500 global deal flow screened per year.
- Industry & Government insiders, industry experts investing in companies solving industry problems.
- Industry expert Due Diligence, experienced team,100+ investments in 5 years.
- Trusted by industry giants, robust network, connected to emerging tech and industry leaders.
- Proven Track Record, de-risking through Biz Dev support, 1st investors in Unicorns & Unicorns to be: Momentus - IPO at $1.2B (21x) (Nasdaq) MNTS, ZeroAvia $500M (9.2x), Launcher $210M (19x), 6AeroSpace $130M (13x), Ampaire $100M (5x), Morpheus Space $80M (26x) and Orbitfab $67M (22x)
Seeking: Fund LP Investors