Piers Dunhill, Representing, Finance Technology Leverage
Industry: Oil & Gas Fund
Summary: A private equity firm that is financing the acquisition of a portfolio of energy producing assets.
- Highly diversified portfolio
- 40% Producing wells; with no well >2% of portfolio
- 40% Near-term Upside wells; scheduled for completion within 3-12 months
- 20% Further Upside locations; shut-in wells being brought into production and acreage
- US-based: Properties located in highly-prolific Permian Basin
- Operators all top-tier firms: e.g., Pioneer, Exxon, Devon, Chevron, Occidental, XTO, etc.
- Significant risk mitigation: Price of oil is hedged
- Strict due diligence and governance of ongoing management.
- Market conditions are strong and likely to remain so for the foreseeable future: Creating strong deal flow and opportunities
- Political climate is highly favorable due to geopolitical events
- Team in place with excellent track record and strong competitive advantages
- Proven strategy for delivering healthy returns: >30% per year / >3x in 5 years
- Strong risk mitigation strategy to ensure favorable returns
Seeking: LP Fund Investors: $150 million for oil & gas producing assets ($40 Million Equity / $110 Million Debt)