Chris Griffin, President & Co-Founder, Hover Energy
Industry: Renewable energy - wind, microgrids
Summary: paving the way for clean, onsite power solutions
- Hover Energy's goal is to help companies achieve their Net Zero
and carbon reduction goals by reducing their energy costs and their carbon footprint.
- The Hover microgrid combines wind, solar, and battery storage to deliver a reliable, high volume of power. The proprietary, patented design also maximizes aerodynamic and power generation performance.
- The Company’s proprietary Wind-Powered MicrogridTM is an economical, low-maintenance, advanced system engineered for rooftop installation on new or existing commercial and industrial buildings. The Company has partnered with several large commercial firms and international partners to refine its design, initiate manufacturing, and perform installations.
- The Company enables clients to build onsite energy independence, which in turn positions Hover as an energy transition leader, using its wind technology as a launching point.
- The Company is in final discussions to merge with a commercial-scale in-house solar solutions provider, further expanding the solutions for Hover clients.
- The Hover Wind-Powered Microgrid TM works with the built environment to maximize airflow, join with solar and storage, and produce substantial energy.
- Hover Energy has more than 30 patents filed, 22 granted or allowed, and an additional 6 to be filed on aerodynamic design and building integration.
Seeking: $50M to execute on its pipeline of executable contracts globally