Nathan Montone, CEO, M31 Capital
Industry: Venture Capital Fund - Seed/Early, Bitcoin and Crypto Assets
Summary: Institutional-grade investment firm dedicated entirely to crypto assets and blockchain technology.
- The Firm’s $30 million AUM is managed by its globally decentralized team through an "Active Network Participation" strategy.
- M31 Capital’s competitive edge is built on thought leadership and experience investing in crypto assets since 2011.
- M31 Capital was the first firm to offer an early-stage token only fund focused exclusively in the DeFi and Web3 sectors.
- The Fund has generated 2,416% returns over the last 12 months since inception, significantly outperforming Bitcoin.
- M31 Capital was founded in January 2020 by former Bridgewater Associates Chief Operating Officer Michael Swensson and early Bitcoin adopter Nathan Montone to invest exclusively in digital assets shaping the future of finance and technology.
Seeking: Investors interested in Decentralized Finance & Web3 protocols (minimum $100,000 USD)