Piers Dunhill, Representing, Nemesis Litigation Funding
Industry: Crypto, blockchain, decentralized finance litigations
Summary: Investment vehicle that generates high investment returns by recovering funds lost as a result of disputes, fraud, bankruptcies, and scams in the blockchain industry.
- Nemesis provides plaintiffs and law firms the financial resources and strategic support needed to help ensure complex blockchain legal disputes are resolved and that their interests are protected.
- Litigation funding is a proven alternative asset class that provides claimants and law firms with the necessary financial resources to pursue claims they might otherwise not be in a position to.
- With over 30 years of combined experience in law, the crypto industry, and litigation funding, the team holds significant expertise, relationships, and industry knowledge to provide claimants the solutions they need to recover their losses.
- Nemesis’ mission is to provide capital and resources to plaintiffs and law firms which will allow them to pursue actions against counterparties to recover losses.
- They are the first international third-party litigation funder that specializes in blockchain cases, including ICO/IDO fraud, DeFi fraud, bankruptcy claims, and crypto theft, among several others.
- Nemesis aims to build a portfolio that combines low-risk low- return deal (10%-20%), average risk deals (70%-80% ), and high risk high return deals (up to 10%).
Seeking: Investors ($500k+)