Mark Cachia, Founder and Portfolio Manager, Scytale Ventures
Industry: Blockchain, VC Fund
Summary: Top performing blockchain industry fund, offering ultra-exclusive opportunity to invest alongside industry leaders.
- The Fund shares the vision of ‘Web 3’, a decentralised, verifiable, and more secure internet enabled by blockchain technology.
- Invests in early stage companies that develop or utilize blockchain as part of their technological solution or support the adoption of this maturing technology in another way.
- Blockchain market is a maturing high growth market (CAGR 80.2% 2018 - 2023) with growing M&A activity.
- The team comprises a strong and unique combination of experience and expertise in technology, business, and asset management, all of which are fundamentally required to be successful in this emerging, highly interdisciplinary field.
- Previously focused on investments on the basic infrastructure level, such as Polkadot, Energy Web, and Ocean Protocol. However, now is the time to invest in applications to capture early movers and deliver high gains.
- Target sectors include energy, healthcare, hardware /IoT, digital identity, legaltech, asset management, supporting infrastructure.
- Does not invest in gaming & gambling, money alternatives or payments.
- Has the ability to access investments in private rounds before they are publicly accessible.
- Manage a portfolio with selective diversification in only the highest quality and most commercially viable businesses (investments of EUR 500k to 1m per company; seed stage to series A; worldwide).
- Positive track record of influencing and supporting portfolio companies with experience, expertise and networks.
- Provides full portfolio transparency and industry information for our investors.
- Advised by leading pioneers and influential individuals in the blockchain sector, including Gavin Wood, Ed Hesse, and Aeron Buchanan.
Seeking: LP fund investors, Centers of Influence