Christian Kameir, Managing Partner, Sustany Capital
Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity, Blockchain
Summary: Invests in disruptive blockchain solutions, while educating investors on the quickly evolving digital asset class.
- Sustany amplifies portfolio company engagement through conference and podcast appearances, organized crypto meetups, published articles, and university programs.
- Sustany's R&D Data Lab is composed of data scientists, full-stack developers, and quantitative analysis that give it an edge throughout the investment process, from sourcing and due diligence to portfolio company/network value-add.
- The firm has reviewed more than 700 projects, allocating nine. Fund I AUM exceeds $77 million as of March 31, 2021, representing a TVPI of 27x.
- The firm has reviewed more than 700 projects, allocating to 1.3% of these. Sustany’s current AUM exceeds $77 million as of March 31, 2021, including unicorn-valuations for the fund's early investments.
- Sustany developed and iterated deep tech theses, incorporating hundreds of peer reviews from founders, developers, and researchers, separating signal from noise.
- Sustany Capital is a thesis-driven investment firm, employing a first principles approach and the rigor of the scientific method to investments in technologies positioned to reshape the foundation of the internet, and global economic activity.
Seeking: Fund LP inventors - raising $100 million second venture fund