Ken Brenner, Project Manager, XO World Trade Center ‘SPREAD THE LOVE’
Industry: Art, Impact, NFT
Summary: Ignites a global movement embracing equality, unity, peace and love bringing people together for future generations.
- The ‘SPREAD THE LOVE’ movement embraces diversity, culture, arts, business and education will set the example for cities across the nation to progress into embracing the values of the sculptures: equality, unity, peace and love to be nurtured for future generations. The ‘XO’ sculpture will become a branding identity of the core values of a multi-cultural population.
- VALUE OF SALE: Independent appraisal will determine value for sale
- PROJECTED ROI: 10–15X on original investment
- Production Budget: $1,500,000.
- Oculus ‘XO’ Scale: 15’ x 10’ x 6”.
- 1WTC ‘XO’ Scale: 24’L x 12’W x 12’H (sole edition at 12’H scale); Stainless Steel.
- Speaking option at unveiling event as a Founding Partner.
- TIMING OF SALE: Sale can occur at any point of display duration
- Invaluable investor press.
- ‘XO’ Only 12’H scale ever made will be executed for 1 World Trade Center (1 WTC / Freedom Tower).
- XO team is raising $1.5m for 30% ownership of both sculptures to cover the production costs. The Founding investors will own the sculptures and can expect a 10-15x return. Comparable art sculptures placed at the World Trade Center like the Jeff Koons 'Balloon Flower' sculpture had a 25X return for its original investors. They have XO Paris committed with XO London, XO Hong Kong and XO Dubai coming next. XO will be raising $15m for the 10 city rollout (10 cities x $1.5m production = $15m) after the initial $1.5m is raised for SPREADTHELOVE ‘XO’ NYC, LLC.
- The ‘XO’ team is inviting a small group of family and friends to join the ownership group of the NYC World Trade Center Sculptures by putting their name on this movement as Founding Partners.
- The ‘X-O’ pose of the embraced arms will become a social media trend and public phenomena, with corporate sponsors set to match $1 for every selfie taken in front of it. This sculpture addresses powerful relevance to modern times and will engage communities and visitors alike. In essence, it will become the ‘artistic badge of honor’ of the city and spread a positive energy to surrounding communities and people with its narrative and perspective. Field concerts and child-related events and musicians, artists, and celebrities will participate in the cause.
- The positioning and placement of the ‘XO’ icon is a message of positivity for people walking the entire WTC site - from the Freedom Tower (1WTC) to the Oculus and the entire Westfield Mall, to Wall Street, the 9/11 Memorial and more.
- The ‘SPREAD THE LOVE(XO)’ movement and its core values will make it a global icon of positivity and a site attraction for visitors from across the globe who come to the World Trade Center.
- First ever indoor ‘XO” sculpture made and placed at World Trade Center Oculus (World Trade Center Campus).
- PRESS OPTION: Investor/investor group mentioned in the press
Seeking: Corporate Partners and Founding Investors