Jay Abbasi, Founder, Zivoe Finance and Zinclusive
Industry: Fintech, Consumer Lending, ESG, Blockchain
Summary: taking aim at high-interest lending
- Zivoe Finance (Zivoe)
- Zivoe can provide ZIN with a lower cost of capital than a traditional credit fund.
- Zivoe and Zinclusive were built alongside each other as complementary businesses. This has the following benefits:
- Zivoe x Zinclusive
- ZIN is looking to build a suite of financial products tailored to the needs of our target customers.
- ZIN underwriting connects traditional credit history to consumer bank account data to determine ability and propensity to repay.
- ZIN offers an innovative debt consolidation product that allows borrowers to refinance their existing high-interest loans. Once repaid this product turns into a traditional line of credit.
- Zivoe can tokenize ZIN’s loan portfolio to generate further yield on-chain.
- Zinclusive is an ESG-focused, financially inclusive lender built to disrupt the nonprime consumer lending market in the United States.
- Long-term, Zivoe is working to build the world’s first fully autonomous lender with commercial and consumer capabilities.
- Zivoe will enable off-chain borrowers to get a fiat loan guaranteed by on-chain yield generating assets.
- Zivoe’s unique tranche architecture will provide tranche participants with all the benefits of a traditional credit fund while remaining highly liquid.
- Zivoe lends to inclusive consumer lenders and other ESG businesses working to make a positive impact on the world.
- Initially, Zivoe looks to make an impact in consumer markets with commercial loans (B2B2C loans).
- Zivoe Finance is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to eliminate high-interest consumer lending starting in the United States.
- Zinclusive (ZIN)
- Makes Zinclusive a potential M&A target for Zivoe.